Configuring and Deleting a Unit
To edit or delete a unit, go to to the unit settings, open the Unit menu (1) – Settings (2) – Common (3).
Here you can see:
- used and available storage and the estimated time of storing the data (4);
The information is stored for one year or until the storage size is exceeded (50 MB in basic version, 100 MB in premium version), after that the old data is deleted and the new data is recorded as received automatically.
- unit icon (5): to change icon, click on it and dialog window to change icon will be opened;
- unit name (6): to change unit name, click on the button with 'pencil' icon (7) near the name;
- unit tariff data (8): to change unit tariff data, click on the button with 'pencil' icon (9) near the tariff;
- date and time of unit's first message (10);
- server host (11) and port (12) to which the device (tracker) should be configured;
Near server host you can see button to switch DNS/IP (13) server address format (except for devices from the Legacy category);
- unit data associated with device: ID (14), device category (15) and type (16).
To edit unit data associated with device, click on the button with 'pencil' icon near the needed field (17) or click 'Edit' button (18) at the end of the page. After that you will go to the same form as when creating a unit.